The Pasco Sheriff’s Office participates in the Vine Network
VINE — The National Victim Notification Network™
Across the country, crime victims and other concerned citizens are using VINE for access to timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day — over the telephone, through the Internet, or by e-mail.
Victims can call to inquire about the current status of an offender and can register to be notified immediately in the event of an offender’s release, escape, transfer, or court appearance.
TOLL FREE NUMBER: (877)846-3435
How VINE Works
• VINE communicates with jail and prison booking systems in near real-time, transmitting updated information to the Appriss Data Network™.
• Crime victims and the general public can access the information by calling a local toll-free number, or logging onto www.vinelink.com, any time of the day or night.
• Victims can inquire whether an offender is held in jail as well as the facility’s location.
• Users can register to be notified immediately of a change in the offender’s status, such as release, transfer, or escape.
• When a notification is triggered, VINE automatically calls the number or numbers the victim has provided.
• Calls continue for a designated period of time, or until the victim enters a four digit PIN.