Information and tips regarding completing and submitting Trespass Agreements with the Pasco Sheriff’s Office.
Do send the information on official letterhead and have same notarized.
Please read over everything as there are instructions on sending support documents. Some are:
- Please list complete address(es) for your vacant building(s).
- Please list any gate or alarm code(s).
- Please supply a boundary map.
- Please supply a copy of the owner’s / board member’s driver’s license.
- Please provide the titles, names and telephone numbers for two (2) contacts in case of an emergency.
- Sign and notarize the letterhead request.
Please mail the original notarized Trespass Agreement letter, along with a copy of your driver’s license to:
Pasco Sheriff’s Office
8700 Citizen Drive
NPR, FL 34654
If you know what District you live in, please add “ATTN: District #” to the address above.
If you don’t know what District you live in, we will determine where to send the letter based on your address.
(NOTE: Your Trespass Agreement will expire one ( 1 ) year to date of receiving the letter. If you continue to need our service, please complete another notarized letter and mail to the address above.)