Lisa Brown, a resident of Pasco County since 1979, graduated from Gulf High School in 1985. In 1988, she earned a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting from St. Leo College. Returning to school in 2005, she graduated from Troy State University in 2007 with a Masters Degree in Public Administration majoring in Public Personnel Management.
Brown worked as a comptroller for a construction company prior to joining the Pasco Sheriff’s Office in 1990 as an Accountant I. In 1992, she advanced to the position of Accountant II, and later was promoted to Director of Finance and Budget in 2000, her current position. She is responsible for over $100 million of federal, state and local revenue.
- Notary Public since 1989
- Member of Florida Government Finance Officers Association since 1991
- Member of Government Finance Officers Association since 1991
- Florida Public Employer Labor Relations Association member 2004-2006
- Florida West Coast Credit Union Audit Committee Member since 2005
- Civilian Employee of the Year 1992
- Civilian Employee of the Year 2006-2007
Married 23 years. 16 year old son. Enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, attending concerts, and attending Tampa Bay Buccaneer football games.